Red Ring Binder with Inscription Permits on Background of Working Table with Office Supplies, Laptop, Reports. Toned Illustration. Business Concept on Blurred Background.

With GA Consulting, LLC the due diligence required for the permits for your business or home will no longer be a headache.  We will gather the information, prepare the necessary documentation and submit it to the agencies. Once filed, we will be following up until the agency grants the permit. We work with: Electricity Generators Permit (PGE), Unique Permit (PU), among others.

PGE- Electricity Generators Permit


As specified in the Regulation for the Control of Atmospheric Pollution of the Environment Quality Board, an emission source shall not be operated without the proper operating or temporary permit.

The PGE is a written authorization issued by OGPe to operate an electricity generator, better known as a power generator or power plant, in an event that the electric power service is interrupted due to a natural or technological event (hurricane, storm, flood, drought, landslide, and electrical service failure). Violation of the required authorization may result in significant fines to the owner and/or operator of the equipment. 

Generators with capacity higher than 10 hp (7.5 kW) need a PGE to operate. This includes residential, commercial, and industrial generators.

The validity of the Permit is 5 years.

PU-Unique Permit

The Unique Permit (PU) consolidates and incorporates procedures in a single application, of the applications required to start or continue the operation of a business. Every new or existing building, with non-residential uses, as well as any new or existing business, will obtain the Unique Permit to start or continue its operations, which will include: 1. Use Permit 2. Environmental Compliance 3. Fire Prevention Certification 4. Sanitary Licenses, and 5. any other type of license or applicable authorization required for the operation of the activity or use of the business as provided in the Joint Regulations.

The PU will be valid for one to three years.


PUS-Use Permit (Residential)

Written authorization issued by OGPe, the Authorized Professional or Autonomous Municipality to use lands, buildings, or structures for residential purposes. Commonly the water and/or electricity department ask for this permit when the service is requested. 

PCOC-Construction Permit

The Construction Permit is a consolidated procedure that includes one or more of the following activities: construction, reconstruction, remodeling, demolition or urbanization works.